These Terms and Conditions apply to all courses provided by ArtPhoto and become part of the contract between us and you.
Acceptance of these terms
By placing a reservation or booking with us (via this website, by telephone, email or any other means)
- you are acknowledging your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and agree that you have and are satisfied with all the information you consider necessary to proceed with attendance of the course offered
- you confirm that you have told us of any specific needs (including dietary, mobility or medical) that may have an effect on your ability to participate in the course or our acceptance of your booking
If you have any questions or require further information about any aspect of the courses offered or their operation please refer to the FAQ page and if the information you seek is not there or you remain uncertain, please contact us directly to obtain the information or discuss your needs.
Money back guarantee
We want you to be satisfied by your attendance at any course run by us. If you are unhappy with any aspect of a course you attend please bring the matter to our attention as soon as possible during the course so that we can try to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. If at the end of the course you remain unsatisfied with the overall quality of the course, please tell us before you leave and we will arrange full refund of all monies paid to us in relation to the course. We cannot reimburse travel, accommodation and other costs you may have incurred in attending the course. In certain circumstances (eg; in the case of a block booking) we may specifically agree with you in writing at the time of accepting your booking that this guarantee does not apply and by continuing with the booking you agree to waive your right to this guarantee.
Reservation and Booking
A reservation or booking may be made via this website, by telephone, email or letter. All reservations must be accompanied by payment of at least the required deposit. A booking is confirmed and a contract formed between us when you receive written confirmation in the form of an email or correspondence that your reservation is accepted by us. In the case that we are unable to accept your reservation we may offer alternative dates for your attendance which, if you accept them, form an agreed variation to your reservation. If no alternative date can be found to your satisfaction we will refund all monies already paid to us in full.
A deposit of 25% of the total course fee(s) must be paid at the time of placing a reservation. A reservation can only be accepted once this deposit (or payment of the full course fee due if the reservation is made within 28 days of the course start date) has been received by us.
- You may choose to pay the full course fee(s) at the time of reservation.
- The balance of course fee(s) must be paid no later than 28 days before the course start date.
- If you have not paid the course fee(s) in full 28 days before the course start date your booking may be cancelled at our discretion and your deposit become forfeit and non-refundable.
Payments can be made by:
- on-line methods displayed and offered on the site
- cheque drawn on a UK bank in Pounds Sterling or a Euro-zone bank in Euros
- bank transfer to our bank in the UK or France quoting your booking reference
You may cancel your booking by notifying us in writing (email is acceptable) at any time up to 28 days before the course start date and receive full refund of all monies you have already paid. If you cancel within 28 days of the course start date your full course fee (which must already have been paid) becomes forfeit and is non-refundable.
In the exceptional case that we have to cancel a course you will receive a full refund of all monies already paid to us by you. We cannot reimburse travel, accommodation or any other costs you may have incurred.
In all cases where a refund is due, repayment will be made using the same method used to pay monies to us. For example, if you pay on-line or with a credit card a refund will be processed to the same account used to make the original payment. If you paid by cheque you will receive a cheque.